Saturday, August 16, 2008

Today I'll start posting prayers and meditations for Ashley Osment, my friend and a friend to many other people. I'm inviting all of Ashley's friends to post their own meditations and thoughts so that Ash can check in any time she wants and see a little of all the love that we have for her. It is my hope that this joint prayer that is lifted up in community may help Ashley as she battles and lives with cancer.

I offer today this first prayer:
Spirit of God,
May your healing love surround Ashley and fill her being with every breath. May your strength and power give her protection and a safe hiding place. May she feel, at this very moment, your presence with her.
Creative spirit, bless my friend Ashley, and Sunny and Al, and Luna and even Batman. Give each joy and peace today.


1 comment:

Micheal W. Palmer said...

I am one of those "others" for whom you have been a true friend for over ten years, Ashley. Your contribution to the wellbeing of our family has been huge.