Monday, September 8, 2008

A Question from Fiesta

Hi Maria
I hope you remember me, Fiesta, I worked for Al and Ashley.
I don't usually forward things to people but a good friend of mine sent this to me. I saw Ashley last week and told her I would take those tumors from her and have them in me if I could. Although I know it's not God's will. I always have to remember His will be done, I know we are not supposed to ask why, but why Maria, why Ashley and not me? I read the following and thought of her.
Fiesta Warren

LEMONS and SUGAR
This should probably be taped to your bathroom mirror where one could read it every day. You may not realize it, but it's 100% true.
1. There are at least two people in this world that you would die for.
2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
.......

No comments: