Thursday, January 8, 2009

Ashley's wish list

After much pestering, I got Ashley to really share a "to do" list with me so I could get to work. I'm sharing it with everyone who wants to help and show Ashley how much we want her to get better. Already a friend in CA is working on some music, and Caroline is going to take care of the birdfeeders on Sunday. However, here is the complete list:

Ok, here's what I want. It's nuts. You asked.
1. I want help culling and organizing books, the ones we don't want taken away.
2. I want an electrician to fix the wiring that's screwed up so three light switches will work properly.
3. I want a modest tool shed built where a dilapidated gazebo now stands.
4. I want my birdfeeders set up with birdseed in them.
5. I want the drywall repaired and painted or wainscoating put up where the cat has clawed through the drywall.(The cat is now banished from the house.)
6. I want the music of Bread, Joni Mitchell, Cat Stevens, Neil Young, Seals and Croft, Karla Bonoff, Doobie Brothers, Steve Miller Band, Mississipi John Hurt, Don McLean, Michelle Shocked and Cindy Lee Berryhill.
7. I want dozens and dozens of beautiful picture frames of various sizes and I want help hanging the pictures I frame.
8. I want to go far enough South to swim in the ocean with Al.
9. I want the drywall stains fixed on Sunny's ceiling.
10. I want the carpet fixed on Sunny's stairs.
11. I want nice curtains for the downstairs windows.
12. I want a concrete pad poured underneath the basketball goal so I can shoot ball.
13. I want four nice maple barstools and eight nice maple table chairs.
14. I want some hair.

Let's pray hard and get it all done. Maria

No comments: