Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Leaving for Phoenix

I'm about to leave the office. 17 students are loading the van and my car for our ride to the airport, and my chest is so tight I can hardly breathe. The first time I took a "business trip" after coming to G'boro to work, I was panicked. Ashley, you helped me write my will. I remember Cristobal was going to take care of everyone if something happened to Mike and me. Of course we were fine. But I hate leaving everyone. Ash, take care. I love you. I'll be praying up in the clouds as we travel and even during the long, boring conferences. If we get to the Grand Canyon I'll pray for you to the awesome God that made it.

God, take care of Ash. Take care of my family. Bless each of them and grant them peace and wisdom and love. Let them know I'm thinking of them long-distance. Amen

No comments: